It’s beach time in Florida so we wanted to share some Florida beach wedding ceremony ideas.
We love beach weddings because you can simply walk out onto the sand and have a ceremony, put a few decorations out, or have us setup an arbor and chairs. You really can’t go wrong with a Florida beach wedding because whatever you do it’ll be beautiful.
As we get going with Florida summer weddings here are some of our favorite Florida beach wedding ceremony ideas!
- Fresh rose pedal heart in the sand. It’s perfect for elopements, small ceremonies, and big wedding ceremonies with chairs.
- Arbor and chairs
- Add sashes to the ceremony chairs for a pretty pop of color.
- Shepherds hooks can line the aisle way or just have 2 larger shepherds hooks at the front of ceremony.
- Blankets instead of chairs
- Keep it simple! No shirt, no shoes, no problem! Just walk out onto a pretty beach spot and have us officiate your wedding!
When it comes to Florida beach wedding ceremony ideas the possibilities are endless! We LOVE working with couples to make their Florida beach wedding plans come to live. Whether you setup a ceremony with guests and decorations or just walk out onto the beach, we encourage you to have FUN! The reason you’re getting married on a beautiful Florida beach is to enjoy the beauty around you!!